Yoga Parenting: More Joy, Less Stress

Saturday, July 30, 2011


When it comes to divorce or separation,
there’s never a “best” time to tell
 your children.

But there is a “best” way!

Introducing my innovative new guidebook …

How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce?
doesn’t just tell you what to say. It says it for you!

It’s no secret. Telling your children about the divorce may be the most difficult conversation you’ll ever have. Why leave it to chance?

I wrote this guidebook so you don’t have to worry, spend sleepless nights or beat yourself up about making a mistake … saying the wrong things … falling apart … or not having answers to your children’s immediate questions.

I know there are many books about children and divorce. What makes this one unique? My innovative Create-a-Storybook™ concept. I’ve prepared for you an actual template – the word-for-word text that tells you just what you need to say – in age-appropriate language for children 5 to 10 or 10 to 15. And then I guide you, step-by-step, in preparing an attractive personal family storybook, in a photo-album format, that your children will want to read.

In other words, I don’t just tell you what to say – I actually say it for you – with love and compassion! I also include the six key messages your children continuously need to hear, understand and accept at this crucial time. Even if you don’t purchase my guidebook, you need to make sure you share these essential messages with your kids again and again so that they never forget:

1. You are, and always will be, loved my Mom and Dad.
2. You are, and will continue to be, safe.
3. You are not to blame for any of this.
4. Mom and Dad will still always be your Mom and Dad.
5. This is about change, not about blame
6. Everything is going to be okay.

No other book shows you how to create a customized storybook uniquely about your family … your children … and your divorce!



Click Here To Help Your Child!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment